It seems that even the Nintendo Switch users are getting plenty of technical problems like Nintendo Account related, internet connectivity related, or even microSD card related sometimes. As the title suggests, here we will gonna discuss the reported Nintendo Switch SD card issue that appears the Error Code 2002-2001 to the users while using the MicroSD card on the Switch. If you’re encountering such an issue then check this troubleshooting guide.
According to the affected Switch users, whenever they connect and use the MicroSD card on Nintendo Switch, they mostly receive an error notice that says “Unable to access microSD card.” or even sometimes “Error code: 2002-2001.” So, if in case, you’re one of the victims and want to fix this issue as early as possible, we’ve shared some of the possible workarounds below. Now, without wasting any more time, let’s get into this.
How to Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2002-2001: SD Card Issue
Before getting into the steps below, make sure to follow some of the additional information that will come in handy for you.
- First of all, you should check the microSD card whether it’s working or not.
- Next, switch off the Nintendo Switch console > Remove the microSD card.
- Additionally, you can check whether any dust/dirt/moisture/particles are causing this issue or not. Gently clean the microSD card using a dry microfiber cloth.
- Check whether your Nintendo Switch has any pending system update or not.
- Finally, reinsert the microSD card to Switch and restart the console again.
- You can also format the microSD card from using any PC or smartphone and then reinsert it to console.
- Next, you can try out another microSD card on your console to check for the issue.
- If none of the above steps worked for you, just remove the microSD card and download the suitable game directly to the system storage of your Nintendo Switch console.
- However, you can visit the nearest Nintendo service center for further help or repairing process.
That’s it, guys. We assume that now you’ve successfully solved the microSD card related issue on your Nintendo Switch console. For further queries, you can comment below.
- How to Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2124-8006 and 2124-8007
- How to Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2137-8006
- Fix Nintendo Switch Error: The Software Was Closed Because An Error Occurred
- All-New EA Nintendo Switch Games Revealed For 2020-21
- All Cheapest Nintendo Switch Games Under $5 on eShop: Play Cheap in 2020