With all those varieties of bosses and difficulties that players face in the game, it is essential to get hold of powerful and effective weapons and accessories to progress through the game. This is where an ideal melee build comes into the scene, making everything convenient for the players. Whether it be defeating the bosses or overcoming the challenges the game throws at you, a perfect melee build is the best way to conquer the game.
So in this guide today, we’ll discuss the best melee build in Terraria 1.4 so that you can narrow down the best build strategy a lot easier. You might have already scavenged the internet for a definite guide on a good melee build in the game. If you’re still searching for one, then you’re in the right place. Without any further ado, let’s look at the best melee build in Terraria 1.4.
Best Melee Build in Terraria 1.4
The best weapon that is suitable to make up for the best melee build in Terraria 1.4 is the Legendary Zenith. You can also choose Meowmere or Star Wrath if you’re looking for an alternative. The Legendary Zenith can be crafted with Meowmere, Influx Waver, Starfury, Terra Blade, Bee Keeper, Enchantment Sword, The Horseman’s Blade, Seedler, Star Wrath, and Copper Shortsword.
For the best melee build in Terraria 1.4, we suggest the Solar Armor to go with the Legendary Zenith. You can craft the Solar Armor from 45 Solar Fragments and 36 Luminite Bars.
Finally, we have the accessories that will mark the best melee build for Terraria 1.4. These are:
- Menacing Warrior Emblem: Random drop that you can farm from Wall of Flesh
- Menacing Destroyer Emblem: Craftable item from the Avenger Emblem and Eye of the Golem
- Menacing Avenger Emblem: Craftable item with a class Emblem, 5 Soul of Might, 5 Soul of Sight, and 5 Soul of Fright
- Menacing Mechanical Glove: Craftable item with the Avenger Emblem and Power Glove
- Menacing Fire Gauntlet: Craftable item with the Magma Stone and Mechanical Glove
- Menacing Celestial Shell: Craftable item with the Moon Shell and Celestial Stone
- Menacing Putrid Scent: Random drop that you can farm from Corrupt Mimic
Summing up our guide, the Legendary Zenith as a weapon, the Solar Armor, and the accessories listed above make up for the best melee build in Terraria 1.4. The items above required for crafting accessories are all available at the Tinkerer’s Workshop in the game. That said, we hope reading the guide above has brought some valuable information and help to you. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.
- How to Fix Terraria System Missing Method Exception Error
- Fix Terraria 1.4 Update Crashes: System.InvalidOperationException Error
- The Best Wings in Terraria (2020)
- How to Fish in Lava in Terraria
- Terraria: How to Get the Zenith Sword
- How to get the Lava Charm in Terraria
- How to Zoom out in Terraria
- All Blood Moon Fishing Items and Enemies In Terraria
- Terraria isn’t starting up: Fix Crashing after black screen
- Best Starter Weapon in Terraria Journey’s End
- How to Get Terraspark Boots in Terraria 1.4?
- How to Use Terraria 1.4 Seed for Water Walking Boots?
- How to Improve Luck in Terraria Journey’s End?
- How to get Storm Spear in Terraria Journey’s End?
- How to Get Clockwork Assault Rifle in Terraria
- How to Get the Terraprisma in Terraria 1.4?
- How to Make a House in Terraria?