Terraria has a variety of weaponry in its collection of weapons. Each of them serving their own purpose in the game, you cannot deny the fact that some weapons are simply better and powerful than the other. One such weapon is the Clockwork Assault Rifle in the game. This gun is a powerhouse, with the capability of firing three-round bursts, making it an ideal choice for the top order bosses in the game.
If you’ve been trying to get a hold of this weapon, chances are that you might have failed to do so. This is because getting to this weapon is no straightforward method like most other common weaponry. In this guide today, we’ll go through the exact process of getting this gun so if you still want to grab this powerhouse, read on. So without any further ado, let’s see how to get Clockwork Assault Rifle in Terraria.
How to Get Clockwork Assault Rifle in Terraria
In order to get the Clockwork Assault Rifle in Terraria, you need to farm one of the biggest bosses in the game. Who we’re referring to here is the Wall of Flesh, one of the most powerful bosses in the game.
To get yourself to the Wall of Flesh, you need to defeat the Voodoo Demons in the Underworld. Defeating them, you’ll get a Guide Voodoo Doll that you have to throw into the lava in the Underworld. Throwing the doll will summon the Wall of Flesh, and you must do everything it takes to bring it down! Once you defeat the Wall of Flesh, it’ll probably drop the Clockwork Assault Rifle. You’ll have a higher chance of farming the weapon if you defeat the boss in Expert Mode.
Summing up our guide, the only way to get the Clockwork Assault Rifle in Terraria is to farm the Wall of Flesh, one of the most powerful bosses you ever encounter in the game. Defeating the boss will by chance drop the Clockwork Assault Rifle. However, you can defeat the boss in Expert Mode to increase the chance of dropping the particular weapon. That said, we hope reading the guide above has brought some valuable information and help to you. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.
- How to Fix Terraria System Missing Method Exception Error
- Fix Terraria 1.4 Update Crashes: System.InvalidOperationException Error
- The Best Wings in Terraria (2020)
- How to Fish in Lava in Terraria
- Terraria: How to Get the Zenith Sword
- How to get the Lava Charm in Terraria
- How to Zoom out in Terraria
- All Blood Moon Fishing Items and Enemies In Terraria
- Terraria isn’t starting up: Fix Crashing after black screen
- Best Starter Weapon in Terraria Journey’s End
- How to Get Terraspark Boots in Terraria 1.4?
- How to Use Terraria 1.4 Seed for Water Walking Boots?
- Best Melee Build in Terraria 1.4
- How to Improve Luck in Terraria Journey’s End?
- How to get Storm Spear in Terraria Journey’s End?
- How to Get Clockwork Assault Rifle in Terraria
- How to Get the Terraprisma in Terraria 1.4?
- How to Make a House in Terraria?