While TV channels are lagging, Netflix is gaining popularity among the people, mostly the youth. Working on its growth, Netflix is not limited to the browsers or smartphones only as you can access it on your TVs as well and even on the Chromebooks too. If you want to download the app on any of your devices, you must run the troubleshoot to reset its programming so that you can enjoy your favorite series and shows without any hindrance.
But, there are many cases when users become unable to download the Netflix apps on their devices. If you are facing this particular issue on Windows 11/10 PC, then the following guide can be helpful as it provides you with the solutions to download the Netflix app on Windows 11 and 10 screens without any errors. Scroll down to gather the best information.
Fix: Xbox Series X/S Netflix Not Working or Crashing Issue
Fix: Netflix Not Getting Verification Code Issue
Fix: Netflix Blue Screen of Death Problem
Fix: Netflix Crashing or Freezing on Windows 11
Fix: Samsung Smart TV Netflix Not Working/ Black Screen Issue
Fix: Panasonic TV Netflix Not Working
Fix: Netflix Stuck on Loading Screen | Stuck At 24, 29, 99 Issue
Fix: Netflix Green Screen of Death Problem
Netflix Not Working with NordVPN, How to Fix?
How to get Netflix app for Windows 11 / 10 without any errors?
Run Windows Store troubleshoot
If your Windows 11 and 10 app store is not working, you need to take the assistance of troubleshooting feature as it is the first step to solve the problem. The thing is that Netflix streaming capabilities are not causing the error; however, an error occurs due to Windows 10 store. You can check the following step guide to complete the procedure to run troubleshoots.
- Access the Settings interface.
- Select Update & Security.
- Choose Troubleshoot from the left side.
- Enlarge the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
- Tap on Run the troubleshooting.
With this, you will be able to download the Netflix app effortlessly if your Windows 11 and 10 were causing the issue rather than the Netflix server.
How to fix Netflix Subtitles not working or missing error?
How To Change Your Netflix Plan Subscription
Netflix Not Working with ExpressVPN and SurfShark, How to Fix?
Netflix Won’t Play Videos Or Not Working On iPhone 14, 14 Plus, 14 Pro, 14 Pro Max: How To Fix?
Fix: TCL Smart TV Netflix Crashing or Not Loading
Reset the Netflix application
Sometimes, you download the Netflix application, but it does not start due to any other issue than the installation process. In this case, the problem might be with the factory values; therefore, you need to reset the application to run it aptly. You can check the following procedure to get the step-to-step resolution for your problem.
- Tap on Windows key + I to access Settings.
- Select Apps.
- Enlarge the Netflix app and go to Advanced options.
- Tap on Reset.
If you are still unable to access the Netflix application, then you can check the next method.
Remove Netflix application and re-tune Store’s cache
Reinstalling the Netflix application can be the next best method for you to opt for. You cannot download an application two times in the same device; therefore, you need first to uninstall the already existing app.
Taking the assistance of any third-party software may not be the best gig for you; therefore, you must give a try to standard protocol. The Microsoft store can also be the troublesome utility triggering the issue. Consequently, you need to clear its cache too. The best fix for the problem is opting for the wsreset command. Here are the steps which are essential for you to abide by the solution.
- Open the Windows Search bar where you need to type Netflix.
- Right-click on the Netflix option and select Uninstall from the contextual menu.
- Tap on Windows key + R to access the prominent Run command line.
- Open the command line, and here you must type wsreset.exe and tap on Enter.
- Now, you need to restart your PC.
If you are unable to remove the previously installed Netflix application from your system, then you need to go by the next method.
Tip: Make sure you have disabled the antivirus from your system until the re-installation process of your Netflix application completes. Also, you need to restart your system before beginning the re-installation procedure.
Run script to reinstall Netflix application
When you are unable to uninstall the faultily installed Netflix application due to any reason, you need to take the assistance of utility script with which you can remove all Windows 11 / 10 applications. This feature endows you with an option to either remove the apps one-by-one or all at once. With this, you will be able to remove the faulty application, and then to install the app again will not be much difficult for you.
Make sure you reboot your computer before you download the Netflix application again. Scroll down to know the right steps that you can follow.
- Download the app installation file that might be in the form of a zip file.
- Extort it from the ZIP folder and run either 64-bit or 32-bit version according to your Windows 11 / 10 architecture.
- Tap on the Get Store Apps to permit the tool to access the installed applications list.
- Press Netflix to highlight it and then tap on Remove Selected Apps.
- Restart your PC.
- Go to Microsoft Store and look for Netflix.
- Download the app again.
Run SFC and DISM scan
If nothing of the fixes, as mentioned above, worked for you, then you need to see if there are any corrupted files on your computer. To check this, you need to run SFC and DISM scan of your computer. Here you need to utilize two tools, one is System File Checker, and another is Deployment Image Servicing and Management. Then, you need to solve the problem by the following procedure.
- Access the Windows Search bar and type cmd.
- Right-click on the Command Prompt and tap on “Run as administrator.”
- Then, you need to type the SFC/scannow command and afterward press Enter.
- Afterward, on the same screen, you need to type command DISM /online /Cleanup-Image / ScanHealth and then tap on Enter.
- Now, you need to type the command DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and again press Enter.
- Restart your PC afterward.
After this, you have one more method that you can try; check that following.
Use recovery options
If you are unable to solve your issue with any of the methods mentioned above, then you need to go for system recovery to install a new Netflix application on your Windows 11 / 10 PC. To do so, you need to restore your system before going through the procedure by setting a restore point. Here are the steps mentioned in the below guide that you can try for the best solution.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Update & Security.
- Pick Recovery from the left side of the pane.
- Beneath the Reset this PC section, tap on getting started.
After this method, you will be able to download the Netflix application effortlessly.
All the methods mentioned above are the best options that you can try to download Netflix application without any errors. Whenever you try any of the above techniques, you need to ensure that you reset the computer before installing the app from the new end. Also, you need to check if your PC has a stable internet connection or not.
If your PC has limited or less access to the internet or Wi-Fi signals, you can end interrupting the procedures you seek to follow. Therefore, you must be careful about the signal strength of your computer before everything. To do so, you can reset your router, too, otherwise change the network connection for the best go. If you have any queries or feedback, please write down the comment in the below comment box.