FromSoftware Inc. has released Elden Ring is an action role-playing video game that has been published by Bandai Namco Entertainment in February 2022. This new dark fantasy action RPG includes soul-like characters and gameplay with stunning graphics quality. It’s available for PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS5, and Windows platforms. However, it seems that plenty of players is facing the Elden Ring Texture Not Loading issue in the Game.
Although it’s a next-generation battle royale FPS game for PC where 12 different playable classes are available with different abilities and unique skills, there are still some issues that need to be fixed and improved in the upcoming updates. The game is currently in the early access mode and can be played for free of cost by joining it. But the in-game texture not loading issue is getting widespread and affected players are getting irritated a lot.
Fix: Elden Ring Texture Not Loading in Game
According to multiple reports, Elden Ring players are facing a bug where the weapons or objects or buildings are either getting invisible or blurry. It’s a clear issue of texture not loading whatsoever which isn’t a new problem among PC gamers. This particular issue can appear on multiple games that can be reduced or fixed by following the steps below. So, without wasting any more time, let’s get into it.
1. Set FPS to 60
Make sure to run the Elden Ring video game at 60FPS maximum to check whether the problem has been fixed or not. It’s always better to set a specific frame rate so that the game can run smoothly according to the hardware.
- Launch Steam and run the Elden Ring game > Go to in-game Settings (cog icon at the top right corner).
- Click on Settings again > Click on Graphics > Go to Maximum Frame Rate Limit.
- Make sure to choose a value something like 60 FPS. [Do Not select Unlimited]
- Save changes and go back into the game.
It should fix the texture not loading issue up to some extent. If you’re still facing issues, then you can follow the next method.
2. Adjust Graphics Filter and FPS in Nvidia Control Panel
It’s always good to adjust the graphics filtering and FPS count in the Nvidia Control Panel tool if you’re using an Nvidia graphics card. To do this:
- Open Nvidia Control Panel > Head over to 3D Settings.
- Click on Manage 3D settings > Select Program Settings.
- Now, click on the Add button > Select Elden Ring.
- Click on Add Selected Program > Set Power management mode to ‘Prefer maximum performance.
- Next, make sure to set Texture filtering – Quality to ‘High Performance’.
- Once done, click on Apply to save changes > Then launch the game and press Esc.
- Go to the in-game Settings menu > Click on Graphics.
- Set Display Mode to ‘Full Screen’ > Keep in mind that you have set Maximum Frame Rate Limit to 60 FPS.
- Now, set NVIDIA Reflex Low Latency to ‘Enable both’.
- Finally, click on Apply and restart the Elden Ring game to check for the texture not loading issue.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.