Are you looking to install the stable version of Android 8.1 Oreo on Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus? then you are at the right place. Today we will guide you on how to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus smartphone.
If you are here for the first time to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus, you can read our article to know the difference between custom ROM and stock ROM. To install a custom ROM, you have to unlock bootloader and you must have latest TWRP Recovery on your phone. In case if you have all this, then installing Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery is simple. You can follow our tutorial on how to flash custom ROM using TWRP Recovery.
[su_note note_color=”#f6f8b7″ text_color=”#000000″]Note: This is not an official firmware from Lenovo. This is a Custom ROM. [/su_note]
What’s in Android 8.1 Oreo:
After rolling the Android 8.0 Oreo, we know that Google will surely come up with the latest version which will improve the features which were implemented in Android 8.0 version.
As you’d expect, Android 8.1 Oreo is an incremental update that builds out some of the new features found in the first version of Oreo. Android 8.1 Oreo is an improved version and shortcomings of Android 8.0 Oreo – This doesn’t mean Android 8.1 doesn’t include the new feature because it does. Here are all the features of Android Oreo [8.0/8.1]
Features of Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels (8.0)
- Picture In A Picture (8.0)
- Multi-Display Support (8.0)
- Keyboard Navigation (8.0)
- Background Limits (8.0)
- New Wi-Fi Features (8.0)
- Better Icons (8.0)
- Autofill (8.0)
- Cheeseburger Emoji (8.1)
- Neural Networks API (8.1)
- Pixel Visual Core co-processing technology to third-party developers (8.1)
- and many more
|Also Read: Top 10 Features of Android Oreo|
Download ROM and Gapps Here
|Lineage OS 15.1||Download|
Any Of the Gapps Below
Gapps For LineageOS 15/15.1 [Also Supported any Android 8.1]
Steps to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus:
Follow our below guide to install the Android 8.1 Oreo on Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus. Simply download the below given ROM and Gapps file to experience the Android 8.1 Oreo on Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus smartphone. To install any Custom firmware on Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus, you should have TWRP Recovery or any custom recovery.
Before grabbing the download link and installing the custom ROM, then make sure to follow the pre-requisites.Related Post
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Update for Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus
- Download and Install AOSP Android 9.0 Pie update for Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus
- Download and Install Lineage OS 16 on Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus (9.0 Pie)
- Install Lineage OS 17 for Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus based on Android 10 Q
- This ROM is for Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download and Install Latest Lenovo USB Drivers.
- Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method)
How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory or SD Card.
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Android 8.1 Oreo for Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
- Before installing Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery (DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE)
[su_note note_color=”#fdf8db” text_color=”#000000″]
Don’t flash SuperSU if you want to try Magisk Root on your phone
- List of Supported devices for AOSiP OS (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices, Features, and Release