Netflix, Inc. is an American media services provider that offers online movies, TV shows, web series directly on your smartphone, smart TV, gaming console, Windows, Mac, and more. Now, talking about the smartphone, the Netflix app is available on both the Android and iOS platforms. As some of the advanced Android users customize their devices by rooting, some of the apps may not work properly and Netflix app error is one of them. On some of the rooted OnePlus devices, Netflix Error is showing that your device not compatible with this version. Check how to fix it.
Here we’ve shared a few possible solutions that all the OnePlus rooted and non-rooted device users can try out in order to fix this issue. It’s recommended to check for the latest software update on your handset at first. As most of the time, on rooted devices, some of the apps may not work properly or you can’t even install/update apps due to an outdated stock ROM.
Steps to Fix NetFlix Error: Your device not compatible with this version
Most of the Redditors have mentioned their own tricks or tips that we’ve mentioned below. Whether your device is rooted or not, you can try the steps.
- If your OnePlus device is rooted with Magisk, then you may need to install “liboemcrypto disabler” module in order to fix this Netflix error.
- Meanwhile, you can also try clearing the Google Play Services Cache and Google Play Cache which can make a difference.
- For the non-rooted OnePlus devices, make sure that the device bootloader is locked and the OEM Unlocking option is turned off.
- Non-rooted users can also install the latest Netflix APK from any other mirror site like APK Mirror or Aurora App Store.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this article useful. If you’ve any queries, you can comment below.
- Why is Netflix Freezing in Windows 10? How to Fix?
- Netflix Continue Watching List: How to Clear it?
- Best chrome extensions to watch Netflix together with your friends
- How to Fix Netflix Error Code H403 / H404?
- How to fix Netflix Subtitles not working or missing errors?
- How to Watch Netflix and Chat Online with Friends
- How do I Disable Netflix Autoplay feature Videos across all devices
- Netflix keeps crashing or won’t load properly on iPhone 11 series: How to fix?
- How to fix Netflix not working or Broken SafetyNet issue on Honor 9X
- How to reduce the data usage on the Netflix App?
- All Common Netflix Errors and How to Fix it
- Netflix Won’t Play Videos Or Not Working On iPhone 14, 14 Plus, 14 Pro, 14 Pro Max: How To Fix?