2022’s Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is an action role-playing first-person shooter video game, developed by Gearbox Software and published by 2K Games. To be precise, it’s a successor version to Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep which is performing really well. However, each game does have its own issues or flaws and Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is no exception at all because some players are reporting about Crashing or Not Loading on PS4 and PS5.
Now, if you’re also facing the same issue for a while then don’t worry as we’ve shared a couple of possible workarounds for you which may come in handy. Although these methods are quite common for most game crashes on PlayStation consoles, you should check it out. We really can’t blame developers for such issues because the startup crashing or not launching issues may appear due to several other possible reasons that we’ve mentioned below in brief.
All Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Shift Codes List
Fix: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Black Screen After Startup
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Best Classes Guide
Fix: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Crashing or Not Loading on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S
Fix: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Audio Not Working or Sound Cutting Out
Fix: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Multiplayer Not Working on PC, Xbox Series, PS4, PS5
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: Best Morticulturalist Pet Build Guide
Fix: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Screen Tearing on PS4, PS5, or Xbox One, Series X/S
How to Fix Gran Turismo 7 Multiplayer Not Working (PS4/PS5)
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Best Build: Spellshot, Graveborn, Clawbringer, Melee and More
Fix: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Can’t Connect to Server
Fix: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Crashing or Not Loading on PS4 and PS5
The chances are high that you’re encountering startup crashing issues or even the game not launching issue due to outdated game version, outdated system software, corrupted saved game data, game database-related issues, and more. In some cases, issues with the game installation or console-related glitches may trigger such problems to the console players. As you’re now aware of it, you can jump into the steps below to check it out.
1. Check System Updates
It’s recommended to check for system updates on the PlayStation console before getting into any other workarounds. Sometimes an outdated system build can cause several issues.
- Go to the Settings menu on the PlayStation console.
- Select System Software Update > Make sure to check for available updates and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update process.
- Once done, reboot the system to apply changes.
2. Delete Saved Game Data (PS4/PS5)
Well, corrupted or missing game data can also cause multiple issues with the crashing on the PlayStation console. We’ll recommend you delete the saved game data on the PS4/PS5 console to check for the issue.
- Go to the Settings menu > Select Storage.
- Choose to Saved Data > Select Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
- Press the Options button on the controller > Select the saved game data files (one or multiple).
- Hit Delete and confirm the task to complete it.
- Once done, make sure to reboot the console to apply changes.
All the game files which are locally saved will be deleted from your PlayStation console. But don’t worry. Since you’re online, all saved game data will be there. This should fix the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Crashing issue on PS4 or PS5 Consoles.
3. Rebuild Database (PS4/PS5)
Rebuilding the database on your PlayStation console can quickly resolve the potential issues or errors. To do so:
- Switch off your console completely. Unplug the power cable from the console and wait for around 2-3 minutes.
- Now, plug in the power cable, and turn it on to clear the Cached Data automatically from the system.
Check whether this issue has been fixed with the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands game or not. If not, follow the next steps below.
- Now, press and hold the Power button on the PlayStation console until you hear 2 beeps. [The second beep will sound after seven seconds]
- The console will boot in the Safe Mode > Connect the controller to the USB with the console and press the PS Button on the controller.
- Next, you’ll get an option called ‘Rebuild Database’.
- Select Rebuild Database and confirm the task.
- It may take some time depending on the hard drive data size. Have some patience.
- Once done, just reboot the system normally.
4. Reinstall Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
If in case, the crashing problem persists with Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands game then make sure to uninstall and reinstall the game on the console. It should gonna fix the issue. To do so:
- Go to Settings > Select Storage.
- Select Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands game from the list and then Hit Delete.
- Once the game is deleted, download and install it again from the respective store.
5. Reset the Console
If none of the workarounds come in handy for you, try performing the factory reset to your console to check for the issue.
- Go to the Settings menu on the PlayStation console.
- Select the ‘Initialization’ tab > Select ‘Initialize PS4’ or ‘Initialize PS5’.
- From the next page, choose ‘Full’.
- Now, your PlayStation 4/5 will automatically start wiping itself to restore the factory defaults. This process may take a couple of hours depending on the installed data on the storage.
- Let the process be completed. Once done, make sure to reboot the system.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For additional queries, you can comment below.
PS5 Not Copying Disc, How to Fix?
Fix: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands DLC Not Working or Showing on PC, PS4, PS5, or Xbox Consoles
Fix: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Out of Video Memory and DX12 Not Supported Error
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands All Dice Locations
Fix: PS4 and PS5 Not Able to Join Party
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Best Weapons To Farm 2022
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Best Character Backgrounds For Your Class
How to Fix Disney Plus Login Error on PS4, PS5
Fix: PlayStation Store Not Working on PS4, PS5
How to Fix PS4 VR Controller Not Working Issue
PS5 Store Not Showing Games, How to Fix?